Journey To China

Travel with us as we journey to China to meet and bring home Margaret Virginia Mei (Maggie) and Mary Henley Yi (Mary Henley). We will document our travel via this blog site...we hope you enjoy keeping up with the Seven Sims!

Mark 9:36 - He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little ones in my name, welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bonus Post...

Meritt got the girls to sleep a little while ago, caught up on a few emails, skyped with a few friends and then went in to check on the girls...while it is not the photo I promised to you all several days ago...I think it works just fine.  Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. SO precious!! Thank you for all this posting--I am loving this!!! These girls are so great and you guys are so great!! It's getting so close--only 5 days after today til y'all get home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pic brings tears with a smile, so precious. they look so comfortable and content. it is a joy to read this journey, thank you for sharing it with us! Can't wait to see the girls around the n'hood and pool! safe journeys home, we look forward to welcoming them home! Michele Bragg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so excited about all of this. I can't wait to meet Maggie and Mary Henley. So wonderful. What a blessing these posts are. What memories you are creating. Thank you so much! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell Meritt to hurry home. We have multiple projects that need her attention. :-) And we can't wait to have the new help of two new volunteers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So have you guys decided which one I get yet?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gina -- that is too funny! you need to move on back to atlanta girlfriend.

      Delete
  6. love this. makes me think of the verse...
    "If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." ~ proverbs 3:24.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are too precious. How lucky we are to have these two as our granddaughters. Give them hugs and kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete