Journey To China

Travel with us as we journey to China to meet and bring home Margaret Virginia Mei (Maggie) and Mary Henley Yi (Mary Henley). We will document our travel via this blog site...we hope you enjoy keeping up with the Seven Sims!

Mark 9:36 - He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little ones in my name, welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Say Hello to Mary Henley!!!


Meritt and I met Mary Henley this morning at the Adoption Civil Affairs Office and are now back at the hotel.  She is as sweet as can be and very smart (just like her daddy :)...


She is precious and we can't wait for you all to meet her!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!!!!!!! Rick and I were just about to turn off the light and go to sleep and he said, there's no way they have posted pictures yet --- but we checked anyway ---and you did!!! She's beautiful and you guys look so happy. Love seeing her right there in your arms--- right where she is supposed to be! We love you! Rick and Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed meeting Mary Henley last night. She is absolutely precious. The pictures of her with you are wonderful. She is right where she belongs! Hope that you had an uneventful first night and that you have a great day becoming acquainted with your new daughter. Love to all of you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures!!! meritt, you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike and Meritt - Three of our children attend PCS - our oldest (6th and 3rd grades) are both adopted from China and after talking with Matt today at lunch (I'm the "lunch lady") I realized Mia (6th grader) is from the same orphanage as Mary Henley! If it's Heifei Childrens' Welfare Institute, then that's the one! Can't wait to share this with Mia when she gets home today! We will be praying for your family - so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete